The face is the mirror of the soul. That's why our intensive skin treatments for the face help enhance your existing features and provided rejuvenation. At the beginning of every treatment, we will discuss you individual needs in a confidential and honest approach. We will only carry out treatments that are identified by the practitioner as having a good treatment result and mutually agreed.
Do I need Dermal fillers or line relaxing Injections?
Typically dermal fillers are used to reduce and remove deeper lines where volume has been lost. Where as line relaxing injections are used for less established lines. Dermal fillers are better for the treatment of deeper lines or for volumisation in areas such as:
- Cheek area
- Chin contouring
- Jaw contouring
- Lip volumisation or hydration
- Reduction of lines from the nose to mouth
Treatment Areas For Dermal fillers?
We treat the cheek area to volumise or to refresh the skin where volume has been lost.
Jaw line to contour and reduce the appearance of jowls.
Chin volumisation for subtle definition.
Lip hydration or volumisation.
Lines to the perioral region known as smokers lines.
Lines to the crows feet.
- Dermal Fillers Juvderma ultra face sculpturing, to improve lines from nose to mouth or enhancement of cheeks 1 ml syringe of juverderm ultra 4 £185, teosyal RHA3 £170.
- Eyebrow Enhancement and frown line from £170 juverderm ultra 2.
Cheek Augmentation from £175-185 per 1ml syringe.
Non Surgical Rhinoplasty from £175.
Jowls and deep lines to lower face from £305.
Chin conturing £195 1ml juverderm volift.
- Juverderm voluma £210 per 1ml
- Lip enhancements and line definition from £120 juverderm smile 0.55ml . (local nerve block injections can be given or local aneaethetic cream can be applied for a pain less procedure)
- lip enhancement juverderm volift 1ml £195
- teosyal kiss £195.
- Radiesse 1.5ml £220
- Radiesse 0.8ml £190
- Restylane Defyne 1ml £175
- Resylane Lyft 1ml £195
What To Expect From A Dermal Filler Treatment?
A practitioner will carry out a full a assessment taking a history of any allergies, medical conditions and treatment expectations. We will explain likely results which will vary according to life style, exposure to sun, exercise, sudden weight changes such as weight loss and smoking. Allow sufficient time for your treatment typically 40 minutes, a local anesthetic cream will be applied before your treatment. A hyperallergenic antiseptic cleanser will be used to cleanse the skin to reduce the risk of infections. Typicall a cannuale is used but the aesthetic nurse will discuss use of cannuale verses needle and their safety.
Post Treatment Care?
- The nurse will counsel you before treatment on how to care for your skin after a dermal filler hints and tips:
- Avoid alcohol for 48 hours.
- Use arnica tablets if you are prone to bruising or 3 days before injections and 3 days after.
- Use arnica cream for bruising.
- If you experience swelling use ice packs wrapped in clean gauze.
- Avoid Ibrufophen, Naproxen and Aspirin 48 hours before and 48 hours post treatment.
- Do not apply make up for 24 hours after injections as this will increase risk of delayed on set infections.
- Avoid sun beds and sauna's for 2 weeks after injections as this will effect the results of your product.
- Do not touch or manipulate the product after treatment.
How Long Will My Filler Last?
This depends on the area of the face which it has been injected into. Also the thickness of the filler. There are many factors to consider such as age of the person. Also life style factors such as are you a smoker and do you have regular sun beds which will all effect the longevity of the filler. Sudden weight loss and exercising vigorously can also result in increased metabolism of the filler.
Filler longevity for lip fillers can last from 3-12 months depending life style factors and age.
Fillers injected into the cheek area and chin can last in the region of 6-12 months depending on age and life style factors.
Where Radiesse has been used we expect to see results for 12-18 months as this is a semi permenant filler.