Aesthetics Practicioner RN MSC INP
WELCOME TO BEAUTY SKIN DEEP COSMETICS LTD - YOUR BEAUTY SALON.
Simple steps to improve your appearance and self-confidence.
Regain your youthful complexion and turn back the years.
Enhance your beauty and make your best features even better.
Treatments for women and for men at competitive prices.
We offer a range of cosmetics aesthetic line treatments, line reducing relaxing wrinkle injections, dermal fillers, Plexr Plasma, chemical peels, PDO/COG Threads, specialist skin treatments and derma pen. Our clinic at 1 Ibbottson Street wakefield West Yorkshire is near to sandal station and all major bus routes off doncaster road, links to the M62 and M1. We have been established since 2012, previously based at Thorpe park hotel and spa at Colton in Leeds until we found permanent premises in Wakefield. Safety of our patients and adhering to infection control principles is what makes our practice stand out, in this fast moving industry.
Alisa Stevenson RN BSc (Hons) MSc Cosmetic Practitioner and Independent Nurse Prescriber.
Is an experienced nurse who has been practicising in aesthetic medicine for the last 7 years in her established clinic, as well as running a medical screening service along side for the last 10 years carrying out insurance work and sexual disease screening. She has been a non medical prescriber for 7 years. Working for over 9 years as a senior sister in the nhs in specialist medicine. As a practitioner she values providing an ethical and safe aesthetic practice following current government guidelines outlined from the Keogh report.
- Certificate of Completion National Early Warning Score Acute Care Module March 2019
- Intermediate Life support training August 2018.
- Aseptic Non Touch Technique annual training August 2018.
- Masters in Nurse prescribing at Leeds metropolitian University in 2011.
- Trained at Cosmetology medics and achieved qualification in Botulinum Toxin Type A and Dermal fillers.
- Trained in Advanced Facial Aesthetics for Botulinum Toxin Type a and Dermal Fillers and also trained to treat for axillar hyperhidrosis.
- Qualified and competent in Chemical Peels and Dermapen certified by Skin Med
- I am a registered nurse, a member of the Royal College of Nursing and Nursing and Midwifery council register.
- I am a active member of the British Association of Cosmetic nurses.
- I am underwritten and insured with Lonsdale cosmetic insurance who have over 10 years experiences in cosmetic insurance.
- I have been a member of the Consumer Redress Scheme since 2016, the scheme has been authorised by the Chartered Trading Standards.
- Attended the aesthetic medicine live conference Manchester central 18th of September 2016.
- November 2018 I have introuduced the Plexr Plasma into my Practice as this is the most revolutionally out of all the devices.
- I Attended this years Gladerama Academy Aeasthetics Conference at the Manchester Radisson Blu Hotel June 2018 and received 5 CPD points. The conference also donated money to the smile charity for children with cleft plalete gladerama email@example.com .
- Attended the Master Class Anatomy and physiology Course sponsor by Gladerma Academy Nottingham City Hospital June 2018 received 5 CPD points.
- Attended the Profhilo training course June 25th 2018 and received 5CPD Points.
- To keep a breast of all the changes in the aesthetics world I attend annual aesthetic conference every year this enables me to network with my aesthetic colleges and share good practice. Continued professional development is an essential component of business, so that customers always get up to date clinical interventions when they come for their cosmetic consulations.
- Member of the Private Independent Aesthetic Practices, this is an Association committed to improving standards within the aesthetic industry, and providing support to aesthetic nurses. Attended PIAP meeting October 2014.
- Wigmore Conference Aesthetics meeting Held at the royal society of medicine December 2014 received 5 CPD points.
- Aesthetic Conference CCR and Exhibition Islington London March 2015 Awarded 10 CPD points.
- October 2016 Wigmore medical V lift mono thread training CPD points 5.
- August 2017 I attended the midfacial filler and cannulation training provided by the Gladerma Academy.
- March 2017 Nurse Revalidation submitted and completed.
- June 7th 2017 Gladerma Academy Annual Conference Royal Armouries Leeds CPD Points 5
- September 2017 Wigmore open Day up date increase awareness on Radar skin treatment.
- Enerpeel Training Programme to satisfaction and is permitted to use the range of peels listed 22/11/2012
- Dermapen Training certicificate of completion to satisfaction and is permitted to use a dermapen. 21.11.12
- NMC Pin 96c1656e