HOW DOES PROFHILO WORK
As a stabilised product Profhilo lasts in the skin around 28 days. During this time the stimulation of 4 different types of collagen and elastin takes place by slow release of HA.
The stimulation results in significant tissue improvement. Therefore we cannot say that Profhilo is a skin booster as it also has a significant tightening / lifting effect on the tissues.
There are many characteristics that make Profhilo unique from anything else available on the market right now. There is no BDDE content. It is thermally cross-linked generating stabilised hybrid co-operative complexes of H-HA and L-HA. Despite its high HA content, it has a low inflammatory profile coupled with pro-healing properties backed by clinical studies. To fully understand this new concept in anti-ageing medicine we have to take a look at the technology first.
BAP TECHNIQUE Is a 5 point technique:
• The BAP were specifically chosen in anatomically respective areas
• The dilution phenomenon of the product itself
• 5 injections per side
• Reduced pain (slow injection)
• Lower possibility of bruising or hematoma
• Reduced number of treatment sessions
• Greater patient compliance